Clear Pak® VCI Films are safe, effective corrosion inhibitor packaging films designed to protect metals during manufacture, storage and in transit.
The heat sealable, low density polyethylene film has a proprietary blend of corrosion inhibitors blended throughout the film, not superficially applied. It is strong, transparent and standard in a unique shade of blue to identify it as a quality product of Daubert Cromwell.
- Contains bio-based VCI
- Environmentally friendly, safe for workers
- Non-nitrite, amine-free
- Parts stay clean, dry, and corrosion-free until ready to use
- Available in flat, re-sealable, and gusseted bags; tubing; bonnets; sheeting; custom fabrications
In rigorous industry and OEM testing, new CP5000 earned highest ratings as a quality corrosion inhibitor (VCI) film. Specifically, CP5000:
- Passes both TL8135-0034 and NACE TM0208, earning the highest grade possible.
- Meets TRGS 615 and TRGS 900.
- Is RoHS compliant
All corrosion inhibitors within are REACH-registered allowing for metalworking companies to import their finished goods into the Europe Union.