Metal-Guard® FF Barrier Material is Next Generation in Preservation
Used to prevent corrosion on items during long-term storage or shipment and where conventional methods would be difficult or costly. Typical applications include wrapping or crating large machinery for export or wrapping smaller parts for long term storage.
- Heavy-duty, heat sealable, flexible VCI foil barrier material
- One of the most effective packaging solutions on the market today to protect against corrosive damage caused by humidity, moisture, oxygen, salt spray, aromas, grease and other airborne contaminants.
- Made with a Mil-PRF-131J QPL lamination composed of biaxially oriented nylon, aluminum foil and a heavy polyethylene sealant layer.
- Daubert Cromwell's proprietary VCI formulation was added to the PE sealant, creating an air and moisture proof combination proven to protect packaged metals against corrosion.
- Metal-Guard FF essentially replaces the 2-step process of wrapping parts with VCI poly and then a laminated barrier foil.
Metal-Guard FF Light
- A light-duty, laminated nylon/aluminum foil/polyethylene structure with Daubert Cromwell’s special ferrous metal corrosion inhibitor in the PE film layer.
- Excellent sealing characteristics make it ideal for hand-sealing in the field. Typical applications include wrapping large machinery and or metal components for export when crating is not used.
- Using Metal-Guard FF Light replaces the 2-step process of wrapping with VCI poly and then a laminated barrier material. Saves time, labor and materials.