Corrosion Inhibitor VCI Paper
What type of metal do you need protected? Explore our VCI papers for metal preservation and safeguard your valuable assets.
Daubert Cromwell VCI Papers will prevent corrosion on the protected metals for years, without need for expensive coatings or ineffective methods such as desiccants or untreated barrier paper. Simply store or ship the metal parts in VCI paper. Parts will stay clean, dry and rust-free.
Daubert Cromwell VCI papers are:
- Easy to use
- Odorless, safe, non-toxic, recyclable
- Good tensile strength
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Ideal for work layout
- High heat resistance, rigidity
- Sets up VCI protection quickly
All Daubert Cromwell VCI papers:
- Can be converted into sheets, bags, and wraps for individual parts and shrouds, covers and liners for large pieces or stacks of parts.
- Available in a variety of grades and weights for large, irregular, or smaller parts.
- Available as barrier coated papers and films that combine a rust preventive with barrier packaging - providing protection against moisture and grease.
- Laminated grades afford heavy duty protection against the environment and serve as a rust preventive.
- Custom printing available with your logo for easy brand identification.
Daubert Cromwell offers the most comprehensive selection of VCI papers for the protection of ferrous, non-ferrous/specialty, and multi-metal parts and components. The wide range of VCI packaging papers meet the unique anti-corrosion requirements of metal fabricators, suppliers, shippers and end users.