Embossed Bearing Wrap
Bearing Tape Stays Tight, Protects Precision Machined Metals
Film with an embossed texture that grips, stays in place around large bearings and round shapes. Used as a final wrap, the bearing tape holds layers of rust inhibiting materials together. Protects packaged steel, stainless steel, cast iron, galvanized, nickel and nickel-plated, copper and a wide range of ferrous/non-ferrous metals.
- Long-term protection against corrosive effects of moisture, salt, and other contaminants
- Eliminate extra costs of additional packaging such as bags, bands, or preservative oils
- Tear-resistant, strong, durable, and flexible
- Odorless, non-toxic, easy to handle and safe to use
- RoHS and TRGS615 compliant
- Use in automatic packaging of bearings and precision machined parts to dramatically increase speed of production output
- Best for applications where high strength, stretch, and corrosion protection are needed
Available in Daubert® blue, black, white, and a range of colors, roll widths and lengths.
Click here to request more information for this item.