VERSIL−PAK™ is protective packaging material that combines a high strength fabric saturated and coated with a high adhesion adhesive wax and a high barrier plastic film.
- The waxed barrier material is strong, easy to use, and durable. It is especially suited for hand wrap applications in the field.
- Flexible, greaseproof, waterproof Versil-Pak is ideal for protecting underground piping in corrosive or severe environments.
- It works as a total barrier against high moisture, acidity, bacterial attack or galvanic attack, which can contribute to pipeline corrosion.
- High tensile strength, good moldability, excellent dead-fold and high dielectric strength.
- It conforms to nearly any industrial surface, including hard-to-reach welds and threads, straps, yokes, joints and valves.
- Protects industrial plant piping where corrosive action is prevalent or where conditions are severe, such as air lines, sprinkling system piping, cold water pipe, gas pipe, and other metal tubes.
- Drilling Equipment
- Use as a tight wrap on underground piping, pumps and irregular shapes on oil field machinery, large electric motors, or buried equipment needing strong barrier and dielectric protection.
Please click here to request more information for this item.
- Conforms to odd shapes and sizes.
- Barrier to contaminants even in most demanding conditions.
- Polyester provides superior strength.
- Locks out soil, grease, dust and contaminants.
- Provides corrosion, abrasion and impact protection
- Two-sided adhesion wax provides tight overlap seal.
- Heavy weight woven cotton fabric, coated
- Medium weight open mesh cotton fabric, coated and laminated to barrier film.
- Medium weight cotton fabric, coated and laminated
- Heavy mesh cotton fabric, coated and laminated.
Meets Military Specification MIL-B-121:
- Versil-Pak #5-1: Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class I.
Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. High adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties.
- Versil-Pak #5-2: Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class 2.
Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. Two-sided high adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties.