VERSIL−PAK™ Flexible, Greaseproof, Waterproof Barrier Material
VERSIL−PAK™ is a protective packaging material designed to protect underground piping in corrosive or severe environments.
- Provides corrosion, abrasion and impact protection.
- Good moldability: conforms to odd shapes and sizes and nearly any industrial surface, including hard-to-reach welds and threads, straps, yokes, joints and valves.
- Works as a total barrier even in most demanding conditions. Locks out soil, grease, dust, high moisture, acidity, bacterial or galvanic attack; all of which can contribute to pipeline corrosion.
- Strong, easy to use, and durable. It is especially suited for hand wrap applications in the field. Polyester provides superior strength; two-sided adhesion wax provides tight overlap seal; excellent dead-fold and high dielectric and tensile strength.
- Protects industrial plant piping where corrosive action is prevalent or where conditions are severe, such as air lines, sprinkling system piping, cold water pipe, gas pipe, and other metal tubes.
- Use as a tight wrap on underground piping, pumps and irregular shapes on oil field machinery, large electric motors, or buried equipment needing strong barrier and dielectric protection.
- Drilling Equipment
- Versil-Pak combines a high strength fabric saturated and coated with a high adhesion adhesive wax and a high barrier plastic film
- Heavy weight woven cotton fabric, coated
- Medium weight open mesh cotton fabric, coated and laminated to barrier film
- Medium weight cotton fabric, coated and laminated
- Heavy mesh cotton fabric, coated and laminated
Meets Military Specification MIL-B-121
- Versil-Pak #5-1: Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class I
Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. High adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties.
- Versil-Pak #5-2: Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class 2
Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. Two-sided high adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties.
Please click here to request more information for this item.