The next generation of environmentally friendly, non-nitrite VCI films for aluminum and steel.
Clear Pak 5000 is a nitrite-free polyethylene film with special multi-purpose corrosion inhibitors infused in the film. It is designed for premium protection of a wide range of ferrous metals, steel and aluminum during transport, indoor storage and in-process manufacturing.
Protects wide range of ferrous metals, steel and aluminum
- Environmentally Friendly - bio-based, recyclable, nitrite-free
- Heat-sealable, tear-resistant
- Long-term corrosion protection
- Safe and easy to use, non-toxic
- Parts remain clean, dry and ready to use immediately, without additional cleaning or rework
- Compatible with Daubert Cromwell rust preventive liquids, papers, foams and emitters
- REACH Registered, RoHS Compliant
- Passes TL 8135 and TRGS 900 | Prop 65 Compliant | NACE TM0208 | OEM Approved
Please click here to request more information for this item.