A new, innovative corrosion inhibiting film that combines the superior rust protection you expect from Daubert Cromwell with the highest level of care for the environment and worker safety.
Clear Pak BIO complies with the strictest occupational health, safety and environmental regulations while protecting your metal parts from corrosive elements during shipping and storage anywhere in the world.
Fully protects ferrous metals such as steel and iron, and is compatible with a wide variety of metals and alloys in multi-metal applications.
- Completely amine-free. Completely nitrite-free.
- Inpregnated with volatile corrosion inhibitors that are all natural, derived from plants.
- Safe to handle and use.
- TRGS 615 and 900 compliant.
- TL 8135-0043 compliant. Strong and effective enough to pass the most rigorous corrosion tests. It passes TL 8135-0043 with the highest grade possible (3).
- Fully recyclable.
- Transparent for easy inspection of the parts inside without opening the package.
- Flexible, strong, puncture, and tear resistant.
- Technically proven to provide the best protection for ferrous metals.
- Tinted a unique shade of purple to identify it as a quality product of Daubert Cromwell.
Please click here to request more information for this item.