Uniwrap® UW33MPI Wax VCI Paper
Moldable, durable UW33MPI is designed for wrapping ferrous/non-ferrous metal parts during storage and shipment. The paper provides an excellent moisture barrier and is tear and puncture-resistant.
- 35lb./57gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated with Daubert Cromwell's multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Ideal for hand-wrapping automotive parts and fabricated metal components
Please click here to request more information for this item.
Learn more about our Multi-Metal VCI Papers
- Uniwrap 33MPI, with wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
- Uniwrap 35MPI, in basis weights from 30 to 60 lbs.
- Uniwrap 40PCMPI: 40 lb./65 gsm² natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Uniwrap 200, a nitrite-free VCI paper
- Uniwrap MPI chips, easy to use in hard-to-reach voids and spaces