Uniwrap® UW35MPI VCI Paper
Designed as general purpose corrosion protection of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals including cadmium and zinc galvanized steel, without need for surface-applied oils or rust preventive liquids.
- 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with Daubert Cromwell's multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides corrosion protection for combination of metals, including cast iron, mild carbon steel, copper, brass, nickel-plated steel, zinc and zinc galvanized
- Also available in other basis weights, wax coated and poly-coated, plus chips
Please click here to request more information for this item.
Learn more about our Multi-Metal VCI Papers
- Uniwrap 33MPI, with wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
- Uniwrap 35MPI, in basis weights from 30 to 60 lbs.
- Uniwrap 40PCMPI: 40 lb./65 gsm² natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Uniwrap 200, a nitrite-free VCI paper
- Uniwrap MPI chips, easy to use in hard-to-reach voids and spaces