VCI Packaging for Multi-Metals
Daubert Cromwell has a wide selection of VCI papers to stop rust and corrosion on multi-metal equipment and parts. All have a proprietary Daubert Cromwell corrosion inhibitor formulation that stops rust and corrosion on ferrous/non-ferrous combinations, including cadmium and zinc galvanized steel.
VCI Paper & Emitters for Multi-Metal Protection
The Uniwrap family of VCI papers is the most universal corrosion inhibitor for ferrrous, non-ferrous and multi-metal combinations.
- Uniwrap 33MPI, with wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
- Uniwrap 35MPI, in basis weights from 30 to 60 lbs.
- Uniwrap 40PCMPI: 40 lb./65 gsm² natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Uniwrap 200, a nitrite-free VCI paper
- Uniwrap MPI chips, easy to use in hard-to-reach voids and spaces
Reinforced VCI Papers
Reinforced VCI Paper for maximum strength and tear resistance