VCI Papers for Protection of Ferrous Metals
Daubert Cromwell offers a comprehensive line of VCI anti-corrosion paper that protect ferrous metals, including steel, cast iron, and chrome, from corrosion.
Nox-Rust® Vapor Wrapper®
Anti-corrosion papers provide maximum, long-term protection.
On the U.S. Dept. of Defense Qualified Products List (QPL) for military specification MIL-PRF-3420 (Packaging Materials, Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Treated, Opaque).
- Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper 4060: 40 lb./65 gsm², Natural Kraft, MIL-PRF-3420 Class 3 style A
- Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper VW60H: 60 lb./98 gsm², Natural Kraft, Nitrite-Free, MIL-PRF-3420, Class 2 style A
- Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper 7090: 70 lb./114 gsm², Natural Kraft, MIL-PRF-3420, Class 1 style A
Heavyweight white kraft with LDPE reinforced with tri-directional scrim. Designed as sheeting and interleaving between heavy rolls and pallets.
- PC50H Scrim: White, poly-coated 50 lb scrim, Nitrite-Free
- Steelwrap MPI: Heavyweight kraft laminated with reinforcement and poly to another heavyweight VCI kraft paper
Excellent corrosion protection of galvanized and ferrous metals.