Uniwrap® 40PCMPI VCI Paper
40PCMPI provides excellent corrosion protection for ferrous/non-ferrous combination metals including cadmium and zinc-galvanized steel. The poly-coated kraft works as a moisture barrier against corrosion-carrying elements in the environment.
- 40 lb./65 gsm² natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Saturated with Daubert Cromwell's multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Parts remain clean, dry and ready to use
Please click here to request more information for this item.
Learn more about our Multi-Metal VCI Papers
- Uniwrap 33MPI, with wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
- Uniwrap 35MPI, in basis weights from 30 to 60 lbs.
- Uniwrap 40PCMPI: 40 lb./65 gsm² natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Uniwrap 200, a nitrite-free VCI paper
- Uniwrap MPI chips, easy to use in hard-to-reach voids and spaces
- PC50MPI Scrim, poly-coated, tri-directional scrim designed to work as sheeting and interleaving material between heavy steel rolls and pallets
- Uniwrap 94MPI Woven, heavy-duty, durable, reinforced paper where maximum strength and tear resistance is needed, such as in coil wrap