Uniwrap® 200 VCI Paper
Designed for general purpose wrapping of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, zinc galvanized, aluminized, copper plated and lead.
- 35 lb./57gsm natural kraft
- Saturated with Daubert Cromwell's nitrite-free multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides short and long term corrosion control for combinations of metals
Please click here to request more information for this item.
Learn more about our Multi-Metal VCI Papers
- Uniwrap 33MPI, with wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
- Uniwrap 35MPI, in basis weights from 30 to 60 lbs.
- Uniwrap 40PCMPI: 40 lb./65 gsm² natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Uniwrap 200, a nitrite-free VCI paper
- Uniwrap MPI chips, easy to use in hard-to-reach voids and spaces