Silver Saver® Anti-Tarnish Packaging
Daubert Cromwell Silver Saver is the worldwide standard in protecting silver from tarnish. It protects silver and other metals without leaving residue on the surface. non-toxic, safe and easy to use.
- Will not affect solder, conductivity or surface resistivity.
- Protects silver, gold, and noble metals from tarnish by absorbing hydrogen sulfide and other elements in the environment.
- Designed for use in storing and shipping electrical components, wire, aerospace and automotive components.
Please click here to request more information about this product.
"I came across some of your Silver Saver bags and someone had written 1996 on the front. I looked inside and the silver jewelry did not have any tarnish on it. It looked freshly polished. These bags are amazing!"
- Lisa V.
Other Specialty Anti-Tarnish Papers:
- Alumitex® - protects aluminum, galvanized steel and lead alloys
- Coppertex® - protects copper from corrosion and tarnish