Protect copper from corrosion and tarnish.
Coppertex packaging paper protects copper, brass, bronze, and other copper alloys from tarnish and corrosion.
- Nitrite-free, 35lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with a specially formulated Daubert Cromwell volatile corrosion inhibitor
How to protect copper from tarnishing: use Coppertex as an interleaver for wrapping copper sheets and tubing; as wrap for copper wire and cable; and to individually wrap parts and components used in automotive and electronics assemblies.
Many uses and applications:
- Electronics: copper wire, circuit boards, test equipment, electrical connectors and contacts, electric parts, cable reels
- Aerospace components that are electroplated with copper - protects copper wire and cable in electrical assemblies
- Copper foil used in manufacturing processes
- Copper plated wires, wiring harnesses, cables
- Fabricated copper components such as washers, tube coils, tire bead, caps, lugs
- Welding/brazing wire
- Copper sheets, bars, tubing
- Protect slower moving inventory of copper components