For Immediate Release
Alsip, IL (December, 2019)-- Metalworking companies that need to protect and ship finished parts in corrosion inhibitor packaging can get what they need overnight by ordering from the Daubert Cromwell web site, www.daubertcromwell.com.
A newly expanded selection of the company's most popular VCI films, papers, devices and rust preventive liquids is in the "Quick Ship" online store. Products are boxed in small quantities, typically enough to fill last-minute requirements and specs calling for parts to be protected in VCI packaging.
The selection includes:
- VCI papers in rolls and cut sheets,
- VCI poly bags in flat, gusseted and convenient reclosable types, in an assortment of sizes.
- VCI bubble bags, for one-step protection against damage and corrosion
- VCI emitters, foam and chips
- Nox-Rust® brand of rust preventive liquids in 5-gal pails and 11-oz. aerosol cans
- Water-based, fast-acting, rust removing Nox-Rust gel in 5 qt. container.
Quick Ship is a secure site that takes all major credit cards. Orders received before noon CST can ship the same day. Orders received after noon CST can ship the next business day. (Not available outside the US). For complete information, visit www.daubertcromwell.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Daubert Cromwell
Since the 1940s, the Daubert companies have set industry standards in corrosion prevention packaging. Today Daubert Cromwell VCI products are used in automotive, heavy equipment, electronics, aerospace, energy, military, and fabricated metal markets worldwide. Company is headquartered in US. It operates subsidiaries in Europe, China, Brazil and Mexico, with distribution and manufacturing networks in 36 countries