Reinforced VCI Papers and Wraps
Heavy Duty, High Strength Corrosion Protection
Heavy loads, large metal pieces and export shipments need corrosion protective packaging that stands up to harsh conditions and rough handling. Reinforced VCI papers and films from Daubert Cromwell keep corrosion and moisture away from steel coils, wire, machinery, and whatever needs the power of VCI packaging.
Reinforced VCI papers and films:
- Resist grease, oil and water / Excellent barrier against contaminants in the environment.
- Resist rips, tears and punctures / Strong and durable for wrapping heavy pallets, irregular shapes and bulky equipment.
- Provide VCI protection that is clean, safe and dry / Metal is ready to use immediately upon removing from VCI packaging. No rework is necessary prior to use.
- Contain proven corrosion inhibitor formulations by Daubert Cromwell / Effective corrosion protection for metals since 1948.
Choose the right VCI packaging:
- PC50MPI Scrim - Heavyweight natural kraft with LDPE reinforced with tri-directional scrim. Designed as sheeting and interleaving between heavy rolls and pallets.
- Also available in a nitrite-free formulation. PC50H Scrim is equally strong with a white appearance.
For coil wrap:
- UW94MPI Woven - Heavyweight natural kraft poly laminated to woven poly fabric and coated with Uniwrap® MPI for multi-metal protection. Provides maximum strength and tear resistance.
- Steelwrap MPI - Heavyweight kraft laminated with reinforcement and poly to another heavyweight VCI kraft paper. Provides heavy-duty moisture resistance and strength for wrapping steel coils.
For wraps, covers, and sheeting:
- Woven Ferro-Galv® - Heavyweight kraft laminated to woven polyethylene/polypropylene containing powerful, effective, safe Daubert Cromwell VCI. Provides maximum strength and tear resistance.
- Nox-Rust® Poly Wrap - VCI all-poly fabric, excellent for wrapping and protecting steel coils. The unique 100% woven polyolefin structure and special polyolefin coatings give superior tear strength and abrasion resistance. Lightweight fabric is flexible and folds easily, but is strong enough to withstand the stresses when packaging steel coils. Tight weave construction and special impermeable poly coating on each side provide excellent protection against moisture and moisture vapor transmission.
- X-O-Wrap, Shrink Wrap for Outdoor Protection - Available up to 10 mils thick and 32 feet wide, X-O Wrap has VCI and UV protection for large and bulky equipment stored outdoors. It fits tightly around rough edges without puncturing or scratching the metal surfaces inside. Keeps loads secure during transport. Perfect for protecting metals shipped by truck, rail, ship or air.