Protect copper from corrosion and tarnish.
Coppertex packaging paper protects copper, brass, bronze, and other copper alloys from tarnish and corrosion.
- Nitrite-free, 35lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with a specially formulated Daubert Cromwell volatile corrosion inhibitor
- Convenient size counter roll is easy to handle and use.
- How to protect copper from tarnishing: use Coppertex as an interleaver for wrapping copper sheets and tubing; as wrap for copper wire and cable; and to individually wrap parts and components used in automotive and electronics assemblies.
- Coppertex can be used to wrap parts individually, and as interleave between layers of parts.
Click here to learn more about our Anti-Tarnish Packaging Paper