Versil-Pak is protective packaging material that combines a high strength fabric saturated and coated with a high adhesion adhesive wax and a high barrier plastic film.
- The waxed barrier material is strong, easy to use, and durable. It is especially suited for hand wrap applications in the field.
- Flexible, greaseproof, waterproof Versil-Pak is ideal for protecting underground piping in corrosive or severe environments.
- It works as a total barrier against high moisture, acidity, bacterial attack or galvanic attack, which can contribute to pipeline corrosion.
- High tensile strength, good moldability, excellent dead-fold and high dielectric strength.
- It conforms to nearly any industrial surface, including hard-to-reach welds and threads, straps, yokes, joints and valves.
- Protects industrial plant piping where corrosive action is prevalent or where conditions are severe, such as air lines, sprinkling system piping, cold water pipe, gas pipe, and other metal tubes.
- Use as a tight wrap on underground piping, pumps and irregular shapes on oil field machinery, large electric motors, or buried equipment needing strong barrier and dielectric protection.
- Conforms to odd shapes and sizes.
- Barrier to contaminants even in most demanding conditions.
- Polyester provides superior strength.
- Locks out soil, grease, dust and contaminants.
- Provides corrosion, abrasion and impact protection
- Two-sided adhesion wax provides tight overlap seal.
- Heavy weight woven cotton fabric, coated
- Medium weight open mesh cotton fabric, coated and laminated to barrier film.
- Medium weight cotton fabric, coated and laminated
- Heavy mesh cotton fabric, coated and laminated.
Meets Military Specification MIL-B-121:
- Versil-Pak #5-1: Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class I.
Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. High adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties.
- Versil-Pak #5-2: Mil B-121, Type 1, Grade C, Class 2.
Polyester high strength fabric core provides high-strength and carrier of the protective wax. Two-sided high adhesion wax assures excellent barrier properties.