Uniwrap® UW35MPI VCI Paper
Designed as general purpose corrosion protection of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals including cadmium and zinc galvanized steel, without need for surface-applied oils or rust preventive liquids.
- 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with Daubert Cromwell's multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides corrosion protection for combination of metals, including cast iron, mild carbon steel, copper, brass, nickel-plated steel, zinc and zinc galvanized
- Also available in other basis weights, wax coated and poly-coated, plus chips
Please click here to request more information for this item.
Learn more about our Multi-Metal VCI Papers
- Uniwrap UW33MPI: 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft, wax-coated
- Uniwrap UW35MPI: 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Uniwrap 200: 35 lb./57gsm² natural kraft, nitrite-free
- Uniwrap MPI chips: 1” x 1” & 2” x 2” emitter chips