VCI Papers for Protection of Multi-Metals
Daubert Cromwell has a wide selection of VCI papers to stop rust and corrosion on multi-metal equipment and parts. All have a proprietary Daubert Cromwell vapor corrosion inhibitor formulation that stops rust and corrosion on ferrous/non-ferrous combinations, including cadmium and zinc galvanized steel.
VCI Paper & Emitters for Multi-Metal Protection
The Uniwrap family of VCI papers is the most universal corrosion inhibitor for ferrrous, non-ferrous and multi-metal combinations. It's ideal for applications where metals vary.
- Uniwrap 33MPI, with wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant.
- Uniwrap 35MPI, in basis weights from 30 to 60 lbs., plus other substrates.
- Uniwrap 200, a nitrite-free VCI paper.
- Uniwrap MPI chips, easy to use in hard-to-reach voids and spaces.
Reinforced VCI Papers
Reinforced VCI Paper for maximum strength and tear resistance
- PC50MPI Scrim, poly-coated, tri-directional scrim designed to work as sheeting and interleaving material between heavy steel rolls and pallets.
- Uniwrap 40PCMPI, poly-coated, heavy weight paper that works as a corrosion inhibitor and moisture barrier.
- Uniwrap 94MPI Woven, heavy-duty, durable, reinforced paper where maximum strength and tear resistance is needed, such as in coil wrap.