Premium Metal-Guard® VCI Film
Premium Metal-Guard is a safe, effective corrosion inhibitor packaging film designed to protect multi-metals during manufacture, storage and in transit. The heat sealable, low density polyethylene film has a proprietary blend of corrosion inhibitors blended throughout the film, not superficially applied. It is strong, transparent and standard in a unique shade of blue to identify it as a quality product of Daubert Cromwell.
- Provides long-term corrosion protection for brass, copper, bronze, iron and steel, nickel, tin, zinc and zinc galvanized
- Parts stay clean, dry, and corrosion-free until ready to use
- Approved as military packaging per ARDEC drawing 13027484
- Flat, re-sealable, and gussetted bags; tubing; bonnets; custom fabrications.
- Shrink film. UV stable, transparent shrink film, in wide widths for covering large parts and equipment.
- High Strength Premium Metal-Guard. VCI film offers premium protection.
- X-O Wrap shrink film. For outdoor use. Opaque, UV stable, exceptionally durable VCI film for protecting large equipment and machinery stored outdoors. Up to 10 mils thick, 32 ft. wide.
- Masking film.
- Stretch film. Excellent cling properties.
- Standard in Daubert blue. Other colors by custom order.
Please click here to request more information for this item.